Business Development Manager- Boston
- Boston, MA
Business Development Manager- Boston, DC, or Philadelphia
One of our global law firms is currently seeking Professional Development Manager for either their Boston, DC, or Philadelphia.
Qualifications & Prior Experience:
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Master’s Degree in Education, Organizational Development, Instructional Design as well as a JD are preferred.
- 5 or more years of previous professional development experience, preferably with a law firm or legal education entity.
- Current membership in PDC or similar organization, such as ACLEA or ATD is preferred.
Skills & Competencies:
- Ability to utilize legal experience and instructional design expertise to create interactive training, whether distance learning or live, in person. An understanding of learning concepts and a deep desire to improve upon existing knowledge transfer training.
- Demonstrated leadership ability, as well as excellent interpersonal, organizational, and written communications skills.
- The candidate must have the ability to operate independently and collaboratively with the Firm’s professional development team, as well as be able to work under periodic pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- The individual must be a creative thinker who can develop new ways to meet team’s goals.
- An excellent implementer is required but will not thrive without creativity.
- Someone who has high executive functioning will do well in this position.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience, salary is flexible depending on the candidate (they told us to send over candidates with salary expectations)
To hear more (confidentially of course), please email your resume along with salary expectations.
Not the position you want? Check out our Website! Or forward me your resume and I will find you a place. (Alchemy Legal does not send your resume without your prior consent.)
Monday, February 18, 2019