Litigation Paralegal - NY
- New York, NY
Litigation Paralegal – New York, NY
We are working with a top law firm that is seeking a Litigation Paralegal with 1-5+ years’ experience for its New York office. The Litigation Paralegal will work in a team environment assisting litigation attorneys in all phases of the litigation lifecycle, ranging from pre-complaint investigation through trial and appeal. Firm offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision care, 401(k) and substantial health club discounts.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Consistently meeting the Firm’s standards of excellence in supporting attorney teams.
- Playing an active role in helping the Firm to provide legal services of the highest caliber to clients.
- Actively participating in document collection and production, deposition preparation, hearings and trials.
- Organizing and maintaining case files using a variety of automated procedures.
- Employing databases for searches and document retrieval.
- Conducting cite checks and case pulls using Lexis and/or Westlaw databases.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- At least one (1) to five (5) years of litigation legal assistant and/or paralegal experience.
- Bachelor's degree with high academic standing.
- Excellent communication skills.
- The ability to work well under pressure and coordinate several activities at once.
- The initiative to problem-solve.
- The capacity to meet strict deadlines.
- Strong research skills.
- Proficiency using computer software and the internet.
- The flexibility to work a considerable amount of overtime and be available as needed.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience, salary is flexible.
Prestigious law firm provides great environment and working atmosphere.
To hear more (confidentially of course), please email your resume along with salary expectations.
Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist
Friday, January 3, 2020