Trusts & Estates Litigation Attorney - Portland
- Portland, OR
Trusts & Estates Litigation Attorney - Portland, OR
The Portland office of one of our mid-sized/boutique law firms is seeking a Trusts & Estates Litigation attorney. They help clients gather information, understand issues and make decisions. They enjoy long-term relationships with the clients.Therefore, they value team members who bring a client service attitude and exceptional communication skills.
- A minimum of 5-10+ years of trusts and estate litigation and administration experience;
- Excellent academic credentials;
- Deep familiarity with the California Probate Code and Oregon estate and trust statutes;
- Proficiency with California and Oregon civil procedure;
- Extensive experience in client counseling;
- Strong research, writing, analytical, and communication skills;
- Practice management skills;
- License to practice law in California and Oregon. Washington license is a plus.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience, salary is flexible.
Prestigious law firm provides great environment and working atmosphere.
To hear more (confidentially of course), please email your resume along with salary expectations.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Friday, October 11, 2019