Toxic Tort & General Liability Attorney – Santa Ana
Statewide law firm is looking for an attorney with one to five years of experience to join our Santa Ana office. This position is an incredible opportunity for attorneys looking to take a leadership role in a growing West Coast firm and have direct interaction with senior partners and firm clients.
· Primary file handling for matters related to exposure to toxic substances and general liability
· Drafting of motions and pleadings
· Taking and defending depositions
· Trial preparation
· Second-Chair trial work
· Outstanding academic credentials
· Admitted to practice in California
· One to five years of experience handling toxic tort and general liability matters
· Deposition experience
· Strong analytical and research skills
· Superior written and oral communication skills
· Legal project management experience
1,940 billable target
Compensation will be commensurate with experience, salary is flexible depending on the candidate (they told us to send along candidates with salary expectations)
Prestigious law firm provides great environment and working atmosphere.
To hear more (confidentially of course), please email your resume along with salary expectations.
Nationwide Legal Recruitment and Placement