Director of Diversity and Inclusion-Los Angeles
- Los Angeles, CA
One of our law firms is seeking a Director of Diversity and Inclusion for their Los Angeles Office.
YOU HAVE TO HAVE LAW FIRM EXPERIENCE. ANYONE WITHOUT THAT EXPERIENCE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
- Drives implementation of the firm’s diversity strategic plan and is accountable for the results and outcomes of the strategy.
- Recommends diversity initiatives and considers the unique needs of the firm.
- Continually evaluates the effectiveness of the firm's structure, policies and practices as it relates to diversity matters.
- Work closely with the appropriate committees to increase the firm's hiring and retention of diverse attorneys; research, track and analyze information with respect to recruitment, retention and promotion of women and diverse attorneys; and research, identify and work with others to implement best practices in furtherance of these goals.
- Collaborates with the Practice Development Department to develop strategies to capitalize on the firm's commitment to diversity and to publicize examples of successful diversity efforts, including the firm’s diversity materials, brochures and web-based content, making efforts to secure recognition of those efforts in national or regional publications or “best of” lists.
- Represents the firm and serves as subject matter expert on diversity-related issues at conferences, professional associations, and business meetings.
- Monitors external diversity trends and legal developments impacting policy, and the recruitment and retention of employees.
Salary Is Flexible.
Thursday, January 3, 2019