Senior Finance Paralegal
- San Francisco, CA
Senior Finance Paralegal-San Francisco
One of our dynamic law firms located in the heart of San Francisco is seeking a senior finance paralegal to joint their office.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- 2+ years of experience as a legal assistant in Finance, Real Estate, or Corporate.
- Bachelors degree
- ABA Certified Paralegal certificate are preferred.
- This position has an annual billing requirement of 1500 hours.
Essential Job Functions:
- Perform paralegal duties and responsibilities as directed by practice group attorneys.
- Assist with the drafting of ancillary loan docs.
- Review due diligence documents and summarize findings.
- Prepare and record UCC filings and other lien search reports.
- Track and follow-up on status of recorded documents.
- Order searches, good standings and other closing documents.
- Manage payment of vendors.
- Assist with closings and post-closing matters.
- Demonstrate strong organizational and writing skills.
- Establish priorities and work concurrently on a variety of projects.
- Demonstrate good teamwork skills within and among practice groups, offices and firm to facilitate efficient delivery of legal services.
- Consistently exhibit a high degree of professionalism.
Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist
T: 775-354-4505 • firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted On: Thursday, August 1, 2019