Labor & Employment - SF
- San Francisco, CA
Labor and Employment Associate – San Francisco, CA
One of our dynamic national law firms has an immediate opening for a mid-level, highly motivated associate to join its dynamic and growing Employment, Labor, Benefits and Immigration practice group to support its California practice in its San Francisco office.
- The ideal candidate will have 6+ years of substantive experience in employment litigation and a desire for trial work.
- Experience in defending wage and hour claims, including wage and hour class action lawsuits is also desired.
- The successful candidate will also have meaningful experience in transactional employment work, including the drafting of employment and severance agreements, drafting EEOC position statements and DFEH responses, and conducting witness interviews and depositions.
- Having a background in counseling employers on federal and state employment law compliance, drafting workplace policies and assisting clients with employment training programs is also a plus.
- Experience in traditional management labor relations is also advantageous.
- Superior academic and writing credentials
- California bar admission required.
For consideration and to hear more (confidentially of course), please email your resume along with salary expectations.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Thursday, February 27, 2020