Litigation Associate Attorney - LA
- Los Angeles, CA
Litigation Associate Attorney - Los Angeles, CA ($100k-$115k+)
We are working with a top national litigation firm that seeks a Associate Attorney with 3-7 years experience to join its Los Angeles, California office. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with defense litigation experience in product liability, toxic tort or asbestos who is specifically looking to further their career by taking on an important role as part of a growing office of a national law firm.
- JD from an accredited law school with strong academics
- Admitted to practice in the State of California
- 3 - 7+ years of litigation experience with Product Liability, Toxic Tort, or Asbestos
- Experience with motion practice and depositions
- Experience taking lead in plaintiff and expert depositions
- 2nd chair trial experience preferred
- Very strong organizational and research skills
- Superior written and oral communication skills
- Legal project management experience
- Dynamic personality with desire to work in a friendly but very fast-paced environment
- Independently manage a litigation caseload, working cases from beginning to end
- Ability to assume case management responsibilities right away
- Regularly handle court appearances and assigned depositions
- Work closely with other attorneys and Partners on legal projects nationwide
- Communicate with clients and provide status reports
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent Benefits and 401K
- Opportunity for Advancement
- Paid Time Off
- Bonus Potential
- Paid CLE’s and Dues
- Professional, but business casual work environment
- Paid Parking
Compensation will be commensurate with experience, salary is flexible.
Prestigious law firm provides great environment and working atmosphere.
To hear more (confidentially of course), please email your resume along with salary expectations.
*Referral fee applies only if and when the candidate referred to us is hired by the firm seeking candidates.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Tuesday, June 11, 2019