Marketing Business Planning System Manager - DC
- Washington, DC
Marketing Business Planning System Manager - Washington, DC
Responsible for the management and development of the Firm’s OnePlace Business Planning system. The candidate should have substantial experience with Salesforce and a clear understanding of how the tool supports firm-wide business strategy.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum of three years of experience with OnePlace or Saleforce.com, and a mimimum of two years managing a team.
- Ability to quickly learn and master new technologies.
- Excellent interpersonal and written/oral communication skills.
- Detail-oriented, with strong problem solving skills.
- Excellent project management and organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Experience managing a CRM pilot and roll-out.
- Law firm or professional service experience.
- Experience with broadcast email (Vuture) and content management system (Sitcore ECM) software.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Wednesday, April 17, 2019