IP Litigation Associate Attorney – San Francisco
- San Francisco, CA
One of our nationwide firms has a growing IP Litigation practice and they are seeking to expand their team. There is an immediate opening for IP Litigation Associates, with 3-5 years of experience.
- High performer with 3 - 5 years of experience with intellectual property matters, including patent and/or trade secret litigation.
- Strong academic credentials in law coursework are highly valued.
- A strong work ethic, excellent leadership skills, and action-oriented interest in taking on increased levels of responsibility for client matters.
- Outstanding research and analytical skills are imperative.
- Undergraduate degree in EE/CS or other technical fields will be considered/valued, but not required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are key.
- Sound legal and business knowledge in working on a broad spectrum of cases and counseling clients with respect to ongoing matters.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience, salary is flexible depending on the candidate (they told us to send over candidates with salary expectations)
Prestigious law firm provides great environment and working atmosphere.
To hear more (confidentially of course), please email your resume along with salary expectations.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Wednesday, March 18, 2020