Labor & Employment Associate Attorney (Phoenix)
- Phoenix, AZ, United States
Labor & Employment Associate (Phoenix)
One of our AmLaw 200 firms seeks an Associate to join its Labor & Employment Group in the Phoenix, Arizona office. The candidate must have 3 - 10 years of meaningful litigation experience (more experience is preferred), which includes researching and drafting legal memoranda and briefs, drafting dispositive motions, and drafting and responding to written discovery requests. Experience handling hearings in Court, taking depositions, and/or trial experience is a plus.
Compensation & Benefits
Associate salaries are competitive with those of other top-tier firms in our market and, on a cost of living basis, generally exceed those available in other major urban areas of the country. If you are joining us from another firm, your salary will be based on your level of experience and will be competitive with other firms in our market. In addition to your salary, you will receive a benefits package that is second to none. Benefits include:
- Availability of a performance bonus.
- A voluntary 401(k) plan.
- Health, dental, and vision coverage.
- Life and disability insurance.
- Supplemental life, Critical Care Illness and other Voluntary benefits.
- Domestic Partner Coverage – same sex and opposite sex. Gross-up for same sex couples.
- A health club and healthy living reimbursement program.
- Attorneys are eligible for 3 weeks of vacation, which is prorated for part-time schedules and/or for partial years.
- Twelve weeks paid personal medical leave, which may be used as maternity leave. Additional extended unpaid leave of up to six months.
- Six weeks paid parental family leave for new fathers or for either parent in the event of an adoption. Additional extended unpaid parental leave of up to six months.
- Back-up care for children, adults or the elderly when normal care system is not available.
- Student Loan Consolidation Plan allows attorneys to consolidate one or more private or federal student loans into a single low-interest loan, along with a $500 reduction to the principal balance at the time of the first payment.
- Attorneys are eligible for reimbursement for up to $100 of the purchase price of one mobile/wireless communication device. The Firm will reimburse an attorney up to $150 per quarter for mobile/wireless device data usage and hotspot charges for their primary mobile wireless device.
- The Real Estate Group provides a discount on legal fees relating to the purchase or sale of the attorney's principle residence.
- The Trusts & Estates Group provides a discount on legal fees relating to estate planning services provided to the attorney and spouse/partner.
- All expenses associated with the state bar exam review course, bar exam fee, CD course and laptop fee. The firm will reimburse for the hotel room and tax for a two-night stay, as well as all meal and travel expenses for the bar exam.
- ABA, state, and local bar membership fees.
- Registration fees and expenses for CLE programs paid by the firm when approved by the practice group chair or their designee.
- Associate referral bonus for referring an attorney candidate for an available lateral position, and that candidate is hired.
- In-house professional training programs to assure your continued career development.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience, salary is flexible.
Prestigious law firm provides great environment and working atmosphere.
To hear more (confidentially of course), please email your resume along with salary expectations.
*Referral fee applies only if and when the candidate referred to us is hired by the firm seeking candidates.
To view all of our open positions:
Recruiting / Account Management
www.alchemylegalrecruiting.com • https://www.facebook.com/alchemylegal/
Friday, May 31, 2019