Labor & Employment Attorney - SF
- San Francisco, CA
Labor & Employment Attorney - San Francisco, CA
We are working with a nationwide firm that seeks a highly motivated mid-level Labor & Employment Associate to join its San Francisco, CA office. Firm provides an "open door working environment" and great benefits!
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Must possess 3-8+ years of experience in employment and labor law
- Management-side litigation experience required
- Strong academic credentials are required and judicial clerkship experience is a plus
- To be considered, a candidate must hold a JD from an ABA-accredited law school and must be an active member in good standing of the California bar
- Ability to learn new substantive legal topics and factual subject matters as needed based on the nature of a matter
- Ability to multi-task and manage numerous matters with interruptions to respond to immediate client needs
- Ability to work professionally and effectively with Partners, Associates and Support Staff
- Understanding of and ability to apply attorney ethics rules
- Health, Dental, and Vision Plans
- 401(k) and profit sharing plans
- Life Insurance
- Onsite Parking
- Gym reimbursement
Compensation will be commensurate with experience, salary is flexible.
Prestigious law firm provides great environment and working atmosphere.
To hear more (confidentially of course), please email your resume along with salary expectations.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Friday, August 9, 2019