Labor and Employment Attorney
- San Francisco, CA
Labor and Employment Associate-San Francisco, Ca
One of our law firms is seeking a labor an employment associate for their Employment, Labor, Benefits and Immigration practice group in their California office.
- 4-8 years of substantive experience in employment litigation and a desire for trial work.
- Experience in defending wage and hour claims, including wage and hour class action lawsuits is also desired.
- The successful candidate will also have meaningful experience in transactional employment work, including the drafting of employment and severance agreements, drafting EEOC position statements, DFEH responses, and conducting witness interviews and depositions.
- Having a background in counseling employers on federal and state employment law compliance, drafting workplace policies and assisting clients with employment training programs is also a plus. Experience in traditional management labor relations is also advantageous.
- Superior academic and writing credentials along with California bar admission required.
Prestigious law firm provides great environment and working atmosphere.
To hear more (confidentially of course), please email your resume along with salary expectations.
Not the position you want? Check out our Website! Or forward me your resume and I will find you a place. (Alchemy Legal does not send your resume without your prior consent.)
Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist
Tuesday, July 2, 2019