Insurance litigation counsel - Los Angeles
- Los Angeles, CA
INSURANCE LITIGATION COUNSEL - LOS ANGELES
One of our Am Law 100 firms seeks a counsel position with their Insurance and Reinsurance Dispute Resolution, Coverage and Claims Practice Group. This position will be based in their Los Angeles office.
- 3 years of prior associate-level or staff counsel experience in insurance litigation
- Strong writing and oral communication skills, and an ability to learn new substantive legal topics as needed are required
- Knowledge of federal and state court practice, experience preparing answers, motions and other routine filings
- Significant case management experience.
Counsel are routinely required to:
- Provide thorough factual and legal research and analysis in pleadings, memoranda, and other written documents;
- Draft pleadings and other case documents;
- Attend hearings throughout Southern California;
- Manage matters from commencement to final resolution;
- Competently and professionally communicate with clients and supervising attorneys.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Wednesday, November 20, 2019