Executive Director - San Francisco
- San Francisco, CA
Executive Director for Law Firm – San Francisco, CA
Midsized law firm in San Francisco, is an accomplished law firm specializing in trial practice, litigation, insurance defense, and business counseling. We thrive on challenge and take pride in a track record built on a vigorous and strategic approach to resolving complex cases. Small enough to provide personal attention to every client, yet large enough to fully staff complex cases, our firm has a close-knit culture in which we place a high priority on communication, recognition, and collaboration.
We are in search of an Executive Director who is aligned with our culture and will continue to enhance it through positive and structural leadership.
The Executive Director will develop and implement strategic plans that meet business goals and objectives created in partnership with the Shareholders. He/She will manage and guide the financial, operational, technological, and administrative activities of the firm. He/She will continually ensure that we are operating efficiently and effectively to meet financial goals and will partner with the firm’s Shareholders to execute the firm’s vision and business goals.
- Overall financial planning and management of the firm: oversight of firm’s budget, client engagements and fees, attorney billable hours and rates, compensation, bonuses, benefits, and payroll.
- Provide ongoing financial analysis and projections to the Shareholders.
- Tracking and managing of collections.
- Overall management of the firm’s offices including space planning and communication with building management in all of the firm’s locations.
- Preparation of and attending Monthly Management Committee and Shareholder meetings.
- Preparation of and attending bi-annual Shareholder Retreats.
- Oversee purchase of office furniture and equipment.
- Research, update, and implementation of firm’s technological software programs, phone systems, and other operational necessities.
- Provide guidance to our existing team of managers (Human Resources, IT, Accounting, Marketing, Records, and Office Services) to manage business functions. Frequent status meetings with Managers of each department.
- Create a culture of transparency and communication.
- Proactively address challenges to protect the firm’s interests.
- Ensure commitment to and compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Bachelor’s Degree required in business or accounting; Master’s Degree preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a senior leadership role; preferably in a law firm or professional company.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement successful strategic plans.
- Deep understanding of financial strategies and finance-related performance metrics.
- In-depth knowledge of best practices in management.
- Applicants who have engaged in service to their country are encouraged to apply.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience, salary is flexible depending on the candidate (they told us to send over candidates with salary expectations)
Prestigious law firm provides great environment and working atmosphere.
To hear more (confidentially of course), please email your resume along with salary expectations.
Nationwide Legal Recruitment and Placement
To view all of our open positions:
Wednesday, October 3, 2018