Advanced Planning Attorney, Trusts/Estates – Orange County, CA
- Irvine, CA
A mid-sized law firm in Orange County (top work places award for Orange County) that focuses on Business Planning, Estate Planning, Complex Income Tax Planning, Charitable Sector and Mergers & Acquisitions.
Advanced Planning Attorney
We are seeking a highly-capable, motivated attorney to work with Advanced Planning clients in all aspects of the Estate Planning process.
Responsibilities and duties include:
- Work on advanced estate and income tax planning matters
- Develop foundational estate plans for clients, including office meetings, phone calls, correspondence, research, and document drafting
- Evaluate and coordinate/update template documents, letters, procedures
- J.D. from an accredited law school; a member in good standing of the California Bar
- Minimum 5 years of estate planning experience preferred
- An LLM or strong background in tax law is preferred
- Broad knowledge of corporate matters affecting closely held companies is helpful
- Ability to interact comfortably with management; strong drafting skills; interpersonal skills; highly team-oriented
- Commitment to professionalism; flexibility as to the types of projects assigned
- Ability to be involved in and potentially manage high-pressure and complex estate planning-related business transactions
Compensation will be commensurate with experience, salary is flexible depending on the candidate
Prestigious law firm provides great environment and working atmosphere.
To hear more (confidentially of course), please email your resume along with salary expectations.
Nationwide Legal Recruitment and Placement
Thursday, May 13, 2021