IP Transfer Specialist - DC
- Washington, DC
IP Transfer Specialist-Washington DC
One of our law firms in DC is seeking an IP transfer specialist to join their team. IP transfer specialist provides docket and paralegal support services to IP attorneys and staff with regard to incoming and outgoing IP file transfers.
- Minimum 2-4 years of high-level U.S. and foreign patent/trademark IP experience
- Must have a high school diploma (or equivalent), college degree or technical training beyond high school is preferred
- Proficiency with U.S. and foreign patent and trademark office websites and the ability to research and locate data
- Advanced paralegal, formalities and IP docket experience and working knowledge of billing and records software
- Position requires the ability to pass three IP knowledge exams
To hear more (confidentially of course), please email your resume along with salary expectations.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Friday, September 13, 2019