Attorney - IP/Patent Litigation
- New York, NY
One of our Top AMLaw100 Firms are looking for a Patent Litigation Associate Attorney in their New York Office.
- 3-5 years of big law or boutique experience,
- Must have an electrical engineering or computer science background.
- Must have JD from an accredited law school
- Be patent bar eligible
- Be admitted to and in good standing with the New York Bar.
- Must have excellent academic credentials and communication skills.
Prestigious law firm provides great environment and working atmosphere.
To hear more (confidentially of course), please email your resume along with salary expectations.
*Referral fee applies only if and when the candidate referred to us is hired by the firm seeking candidates.
To view all of our open positions:
Wednesday, November 7, 2018