Mid-Level Antitrust Associate - NY
- New York, NY
Antitrust Associate – New York
One of our international law firms with approximately 500 is seeking a highly qualified mid-level associate with at least 4 years of antitrust experience to join the Antitrust practice group in the New York office.
- Hands-on experience either litigating antitrust cases or representing clients in mergers, acquisitions, or joint ventures before antitrust agencies.
- Experience managing cases on a day-to-day basis, including supervising junior associates.
- Government experience at the Federal Trade Commission, the Antitrust Division of the Department of Justice, State Attorney Generals, or international antitrust agencies, is a plus.
- All candidates should have excellent academic credentials as well as highly developed organization, writing and analytical skills.
- Candidates must be a member of the NY Bar.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Thursday, March 19, 2020