Are you or anyone you know looking to join a dynamic team in the coming new year? (We pay for referrals!)
Sr. Office Administrator – Washington, DC
We are working with a mid-sized law firm headquartered in Washington, DC with offices and attorneys throughout Washington, D.C., Maryland, Virginia and a few other states that is seeking a Sr. Office Administrator to join its 80 person team. Ideal candidates will have 7 – 15+ years of solid administrative experience within a professional environment; within a team of no less than 40 people. Law firm experience preferred but not necessary.
The Sr. Office administrator assists the COO in the oversight and management of all the operations and administrative functions of the firm. The position helps analyze, develop and implement business principles directed towards the growth and success of the firm. The Director of Administration is a fundamental part of the effectiveness and productivity of the firm’s operations.
Responsibilities and Duties
* Analyze, develop, implement and enforce the firm’s policies, best practices and procedures.
* Oversee HR functions, including policies, benefits, compliance, employee relations, etc.
* Supervise department heads, as well as attorney and non-attorney personnel.
* Participate in executive-level problem solving and decision making.
* Aide with the supervision of the firm’s financial functions.
* Assist in the management of the firm’s cost control.
* Oversee and approve payroll.
* Develop and implement procedures for the firm’s client development and customer service activities.
* Coordinate and oversee event planning.
* Develop, implement and manage all software’s.
* Manage the firm’s information technology infrastructure.
* Manage and supervise the facilities of the firm.
* Oversee negotiations and renewals of insurance benefits, 401k, firm insurance policies, leases and vendor contracts.
* Oversee large projects pertaining to organizational change and culture.
* Participate and oversee the firm’s strategic planning.
* Manage performance management and reviews
* Monitor culture for issues, provide recommendations and implement change.
* Create and implement internal communications programs.
* Ensure employee compliance with company policies and procedures.
* Establish and monitor the management dashboard.
* Perform routine management meetings.
* Establish and participate in routine team meetings.
* Oversee and develop the firm’s recruiting efforts.
* Develop and analyze reports.
* Coordinating the firm’s business and social functions. Qualifications and Skills
* Prior law firm experience required
* 4+ years of management experience
* Bachelor’s degree in business management or a related field.
* Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Must have a proven ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
* Knowledge of computer systems and information systems.
* Prior direct experience with executive management is preferred
* Background in human resource management
Compensation will be commensurate with experience but will range between $125k - $175k.
Prestigious law firm provides great environment and working atmosphere.
To hear more (confidentially of course), please email your resume along with salary expectations.
*Referral fee applies only if and when the candidate referred to us is hired by the firm seeking candidates.
Recruiting / Account Management