Senior Finance Paralegal
- San Francisco, CA
Are you or anyone you know interested? (we pay for referrals) Thanks!
Senior Finance Paralegal- San Francisco Ca
Essential Job Functions:
- Perform paralegal duties and responsibilities as directed by practice group attorneys.
- Assist with the drafting of ancillary loan docs.
- Review due diligence documents and summarize findings.
- Prepare and record UCC filings and other lien search reports.
- Track and follow-up on status of recorded documents.
- Order searches, good standings and other closing documents.
- Manage payment of vendors.
- Assist with closings and post-closing matters.
- Demonstrate strong organizational and writing skills.
- Establish priorities and work concurrently on a variety of projects.
- Demonstrate good teamwork skills within and among practice groups, offices and firm to facilitate efficient delivery of legal services.
- Consistently exhibit a high degree of professionalism.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree and two-year commitment are required, experience as a legal assistant in Finance, Real Estate, or Corporate and ABA Certified Paralegal certificate are preferred.
- This position has an annual billing requirement of 1500 hours.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience, salary is flexible depending on the candidate (they told us to send over candidates with salary expectations)
Prestigious law firm provides great environment and working atmosphere.
To hear more (confidentially of course), please email your resume along with salary expectations.
Tuesday, November 6, 2018