Government Contracts Associate Attorney- Denver
- Denver, CO
Government Contracts Associate Attorney- Denver, CO
One of our top law firm's is seeking an associate with 3-5 years of work experience to join its Government Contracts practice. Expected responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to the following.
- Reviewing subcontract agreements and FAR flow-downs
- Counseling on contract performance issues (including CDA disputes process)
- Providing general government contract compliance counseling
- Litigating bid protests and counseling on contract formation
- Performing general research and writing in support of the department’s full scope government contracts practice
This a great opportunity to join a sophisticated and growing Government Contracts practice of a global law firm, and to work with a team of lawyers who are passionate about their work.
- Possesses strong writing and analytical skills
- Has excellent interpersonal skills and is able to communicate effectively with clients and colleagues
- Demonstrates superior organizational and time-management skills
- Embraces teamwork and values collaboration
- 3-5 years of experience required
- Prior government contracts experience with a law firm strongly preferred
- Should be licensed to practice law in Colorado and be in good standing
Compensation will be commensurate with experience, salary is flexible.
Prestigious law firm provides great environment and working atmosphere.
To hear more (confidentially of course), please email your resume along with salary expectations.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Wednesday, January 15, 2020