IP Litigation Associate Attorney - Washington DC
- Washington, DC
The IP Litigation practice at one of our prestigious AmLaw 100 firms is growing and they are seeking to expand their team. There is an immediate opening for three IP Litigation Associates, class of 2014-2016.
- The ideal candidate will be a high performer with 3 - 5 years of experience with intellectual property matters, including patent and/or trade secret litigation.
- For DC candidates, ITC experience is highly valued.
- Strong academic credentials in law coursework is highly valued.
- A strong work ethic, excellent leadership skills, and action-oriented interest in taking on increased levels of responsibility for client matters.
- Outstanding research and analytical skills are imperative.
- Undergraduate degree in EE/CS or other technical fields will be considered/valued, but not required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are key.
- Sound legal and business knowledge in working on a broad spectrum of cases and counseling clients with respect to ongoing matters.
- Admission to a state bar is required, but may be different for the office to which the candidate is applying.
Monday, February 4, 2019