Trial and Dispute Resolution - Mid-Level Associate (Philadelphia)
Trial and Dispute Resolution Practice Group is hiring an associate with 3-5 years of complex litigation experience to join our Philadelphia office. Candidates should be eager for immediate responsibility, and have previously handled cases from beginning to end. This includes:
• taking the lead on written and deposition discovery;
• meeting and conferring with opposing counsel;
• filing and arguing motions;
• drafting complaints, answers, and other pleadings; and
• both planning for and participating in trial or arbitration.
Ideal candidates will:
• be driven to have a career in litigation, including a trial practice;
• enjoy providing valuable analysis and strategy on a variety of cases;
• have stellar academic credentials; and
• have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Prestigious law firm provides great environment and working atmosphere.
To hear more (confidentially of course), please email your resume along with salary expectations.
*Referral fee applies only if and when the candidate referred to us is hired by the firm seeking candidates.
Talent Acquisition Specialist