IP Litigation Associate Attorney - San Francisco
- San Francisco, CA
IP Litigation Associate Attorney
One of our law firms is growing and is seeking to expand their IP Litigation practice team. There is an immediate opening for 3 IP Litigation Associates in their San Francisco Office.
- 3 - 5 years of experience with intellectual property matters, including patent and/or trade secret litigation.
- Strong academic credentials in law coursework is highly valued.
- A strong work ethic, excellent leadership skills, and action-oriented interest in taking on increased levels of responsibility for client matters.
- Outstanding research and analytical skills are imperative.
- Undergraduate degree in EE/CS or other technical fields will be considered/valued, but not required.
- Sound legal and business knowledge in working on a broad spectrum of cases and counseling clients with respect to ongoing matters.
Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist
Posted On: Thursday, August 1, 2019