Trial and Dispute Resolution - Mid-Level Associate (Philadelphia)
We are working with a great firm whose Trial and Dispute Resolution Practice Group is hiring an associate with 3-5 years of complex litigation experience to join our Philadelphia office. Candidates should be eager for immediate responsibility, and have previously handled cases from beginning to end.
• taking the lead on written and deposition discovery;
• meeting and conferring with opposing counsel;
• filing and arguing motions;
• drafting complaints, answers, and other pleadings; and
• both planning for and participating in trial or arbitration.
Ideal candidates will:
• be driven to have a career in litigation, including a trial practice;
• enjoy providing valuable analysis and strategy on a variety of cases;
• have stellar academic credentials; and
• have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience, salary is flexible.
Prestigious law firm provides great environment and working atmosphere.
To hear more (confidentially of course), please email your resume along with salary expectations.