Corporate Mergers and Acquisitions Associate Attorney – San Francisco, CA
- San Francisco, CA
Corporate Associate Attorney – Mergers and Acquisitions – Mid-Level (San Francisco)
One of our national law firms is seeking two Corporate Associates Class with 3-5 years of experience for the San Francisco office.
- High performer with 3 - 5 years of significant experience in mergers & acquisitions and other strategic transactions.
- Adept in handling domestic and cross-border transactions, on both the buy and sell-side, in private and public transactions.
- Possess a solid understanding of complex structural and corporate issues pertaining to acquisitions, divestitures, strategic alliances, spin-offs, carve-outs, leveraged buyouts, recapitalization, and tender offers.
- The ability to concisely and effectively communicate complex matters in oral and written form is required.
- A strong work ethic, excellent leadership skills, and action-oriented interest in taking on increased levels of responsibility for transactions will add to your success on our team.
- Bar Admission in California is preferred, but not a deal breaker.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience, salary is flexible depending on the candidate (they told us to send over candidates with salary expectations)
Prestigious law firm provides great environment and working atmosphere.
To hear more (confidentially of course), please email your resume along with salary expectations.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Tuesday, March 17, 2020