Senior Corporate Paralegal
- Menlo Park, CA
Senior Corporate Paralegal (2 Positions)- Menlo Park ($105-$145k)
As a Senior Corporate Paralegal, you will contribute your expertise to assist the Corporate attorneys in the coordination of all phases of a company’s lifecycle (from formation to public company reporting) and transactions (from inception through closing). You should maintain positive contact with clients, attorneys and staff. Your responsibilities as a Senior Corporate Paralegal will include the willingness and ability to support the needs of both internal and external clients while performing these and other critical functions:
- Forming and maintaining various business entities including corporations and limited liability companies.
- Maintaining minute books and other corporate records, including capitalization information.
- Drafting and preparing minutes, consents, stock certificates and related transfer documents, officer certificates and related basic corporate and commercial documents.
- Researching state corporate laws regarding foreign qualifications, blue sky compliance and other matters.
- Drafting and arranging for UCC filings, amendments, extensions and terminations relating primarily to secured transactions, and conducting computerized lien searches.
- Preparing and filing appropriate documents with the SEC (Section 16 filings, including Forms 3, 4 and 5, as well as applying for EDGAR filing codes, when necessary, and Form D and Schedules 13D/G).
- Preparing closing checklists, coordinating closings, preparing signature pages and following up on post-closing items, including preparation of related closing indices and binders.
- Mentoring and training junior paralegals and project assistants.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience, salary is flexible.
Prestigious law firm provides great environment and working atmosphere.
To hear more (confidentially of course), please email your resume along with salary expectations.
*Referral fee applies only if and when the candidate referred to us is hired by the firm seeking candidates.
To view all of our open positions:
Tuesday, January 8, 2019