- San Francisco, CA
We are seeking a Corporate Paralegal in our South of Market Office in San Francisco.
3+ years experience at corporate law firm. Bachelor's degree & Paralegal Certificate is expected.
- You will work closely with attorneys in supporting private and public companies.
- In this position, you will handle transaction and daily corporate maintenance work.
- You will assist on venture capital financing's, public offerings, mergers, acquisitions, and general corporate tasks regarding stock and option administration.
- This position requires strong client service, good communication, and excellent organizational and prioritization skills.
- You should be able to work with attorneys, paralegals, and executive assistants within the office and throughout the firm.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience, salary is flexible depending on the candidate (they told us to send over candidates with salary expectations)
Prestigious law firm provides great environment and working atmosphere.
To hear more (confidentially of course), please email your resume along with salary expectations.
Saturday, January 12, 2019