Immigration Staff Attorney-Boston, Ma
- Boston, MA
Staff Immigration Attorney Boston, MA
One of our law firms in Boston, MA is seeking a staff attorney to join their immigration team.
- Minimum 4-5 years of professional legal experience representing businesses in all aspects of immigration law, and/or immigration related clerkship.
- Fair academics from an accredited law school and a JD required.
- Massachusetts bar required
- Demonstrated experience as primary client services manager for multiple high volume business immigration clients
- Excellent docket and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Oversee all aspects of preparing and filing non-immigrant (L, H, TN, O, E) and immigrant (PERM, I-130, EB1A, B & C, I-140, I-485) petitions and applications with government agencies and consulates
- Direct and manage legal assistants in day-to-day work on cases
- Stay current on business immigration law developments and contribute to firm’s thought leadership and marketing efforts
- Advise clients on I-9 and EVerify compliance and corporate immigration policies and strategies
- Participate as a Practice Group Associate attorney in the activities of the section
- Counsel clients through the PERM labor certification process
To hear more (confidentially of course), please email your resume along with salary expectations.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Wednesday, October 9, 2019