- Washington, DC
One of our law firms in DC is seeking a billing coordinator to add to their team. The ideal candidate will perform billing on a monthly and weekly basis.
- High school diploma or GED required; an associate’s degree in a related field is preferred
- Minimum of two years of billing experience desired; preferably in a professional services or law firm environment
- Experience with Elite and/or 3E, as well as e-billing preferred
- Monthly and weekly billing
- System file maintenance
- Manage the production of reports upon request
- Monitor the WIP and A/R inventory for their assigned attorneys
Compensation will be commensurate with experience, salary is flexible depending on the candidate (they told us to send over candidates with salary expectations)Prestigious law firm provides great environment and working atmosphere.To hear more (confidentially of course), please email your resume along with salary expectations.
Kind Regards,Karrissa JohnstonTalent Acquisition Specialistkjohnston@alchemylegalrecruiting.com
Friday, February 28, 2020