Labor & Employment Associate - San Francisco
- San Francisco, CA
Labor and Employment Associate- Mid Level- San Francisco Ca
One of our prestigious law firms has an immediate opening for a mid-level labor and employment associate.
- 4-6 years of substantive experience in employment litigation and a desire for trial work.
- Experience in defending wage and hour claims, including wage and hour class action lawsuits is also desired.
- Transactional employment work, including the drafting of employment and severance agreements, drafting EEOC position statements, DFEH responses, and conducting witness interviews and depositions.
- Having a background in counseling employers on federal and state employment law compliance, drafting workplace policies and assisting clients with employment training programs is also a plus.
- Experience in traditional management labor relations is also advantageous.
- Superior academic and writing credentials along with California bar admission required.
Prestigious law firm provides great environment and working atmosphere.
To hear more (confidentially of course), please email your resume along with salary expectations.
*Referral fee applies only if and when the candidate referred to us is hired by the firm seeking candidates.
Monday, December 3, 2018