Trademark Enforcement Paralegal- LA
- Beverly Hills, CA
One of our large international law firms is seeking a Trademark Enforcement Paralegal for the Intellectual Property Department in our Los Angeles office.
This position will be part of their team of attorneys, paralegals and support staff providing a high level of service to both internal and external clients.
- 3+ years of global intellectual property enforcement experience preferred
- Extensive knowledge of U.S. trademark rules and procedure; working knowledge of national laws of other countries; knowledge of Paris Convention and deadlines set therein and familiarity with the Madrid Protocol
- 4 year degree, or equivalent work experience that demonstrates the ability to perform the duties of the role
- Strong internet + digital skills
- Applicant should be proficient in the use of modern technology across all platforms
- Proficient with electronic research tools such as Saegis, USPTO and WIPO databases; and conduct preliminary trademark searches
- Proficient with USPTO electronic trademark filing systems
- Experience with Intellectual Property docketing systems
- Knowledge of filing requirements for convention (foreign) applications
- High level of proficiency with technology including Microsoft Office Suite applications, Adobe Acrobat, Lexis/Nexis, Westlaw and other internet research tools
Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist
Wednesday, June 5, 2019