Case Clerk – Palo Alto
- Palo Alto, CA
Case Clerk – San Francisco or Palo Alto, CA
We are working with a major Am Law 100 firm that is seeking a Case Clerk for its San Francisco and/or Palo Alto, California offices. Under the supervision of associates and paralegals, case clerk is assigned to support various litigation matters.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist in document reviews and productions (indexing boxes, bates-labeling, quality checking)
- Case file management (including document productions, pleadings and correspondence files, deposition transcripts and exhibits) by organizing, maintaining and tracking files to make them easily accessible to attorneys
- Maintain and update file indexes
- Retrieve documents (dockets, pleadings) from courts and agencies
- Assist in preparation of legal documents (exhibits and filings)
- Prepare and maintain document binders, witness preparation binders and topic binders
- Database searches (Ringtail, Concordance) to retrieve attorney requested documents
- Prepare deposition summaries and conduct searches in deposition transcripts
- Lexis and Westlaw research
- Assist with cite-checking projects
- Assist with preparation of trial materials
- Perform other duties as requested by Firm management.
- 4-year degree from an accredited college or university; paralegal certificate a plus but not required.
- Prior law firm experience.
- Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to coordinate and perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Strong service orientation and an understanding of the importance of developing effective working relationships with others.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software products.
- Must be available for travel.
- Must be available for overtime.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience, salary is flexible.
Prestigious law firm provides great environment and working atmosphere.
To hear more (confidentially of course), please email your resume along with salary expectations.
Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist
Monday, December 2, 2019