IP Paralegal - Silicon Valley
- Redwood City, CA
IP Paralegal - Silicon Valley, CA
We are working with a preeminent law firm that is seeking a junior to mid-level IP Paralegal to support its Patent Litigation practice group in the Silicon Valley office. The junior to mid-level IP Paralegal will perform general and specialized legal assistant functions with supervision and guidance.
- Assist with projects and coordinating of vendors
- Respond to case needs, assignments, and issues as they arise; making sound decisions and seeking advice when necessary
- Effectively utilize technology and training
- Maintain accurate litigation databases
- Diligently complete day-to-day discovery projects
- Organize materials
- Respond to attorney and senior paralegals requests promptly and thoroughly
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree and strong academic credentials
- 2 - 5+ years of experience as a Litigation Paralegal working large complex litigation cases
- Working knowledge of MS Excel software, electronic discovery, litigation databases; PowerPoint skills, a plus; Photoshop experience, a plus
- Ability to manage multiple projects while under pressure and effectively work in a team structure
- Must be detail-oriented, flexible and possess excellent organizational skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with personnel at all levels with a strong service orientation
This position is a standard 35 hour workweek. It is a non-exempt position and is eligible to receive overtime compensation. Work requires irregular hours and OT as needed to perform the essential duties of the position. Travel may be required.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience, salary is flexible.
Prestigious law firm provides great environment and working atmosphere.
To hear more (confidentially of course), please email your resume along with salary expectations.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Friday, August 9, 2019