IP Litigation Associate- Seattle, WA
- Seattle, WA
I.P. Litigation Associate- Seattle, Wa
One of our law firms is seeking an I.P. Litigation Associate for their Seattle, office.
- Handle all aspects of IP litigation, including e-discovery, depositions, motions practice, hearing preparation, and trial
- Work collaboratively with other attorneys, staff, and vendors to provide excellent client service.
- Candidates should have 1-5 years' experience litigating complex intellectual property disputes, preferably patent litigation.
- Excellent academic credentials are preferred.
- Exceptional research, writing, communication and interpersonal skills are required.
- A technical background is required, and an active patent bar registration number and/or a judicial clerkship experience (particularly at the CAFC) are desirable.
Prestigious law firm provides great environment and working atmosphere.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Monday, May 20, 2019