Trial & Dispute Resolution - Mid-Level Associate (New York)
We are working with a great law firm whose Trial & Dispute Resolution Practice Group is hiring an associate with 3-4 years of complex litigation experience in its New York office. Candidates should be eager for immediate responsibility, and have experience with the following:
• drafting complaints, answers, and other pleadings;
• participating in development of the strategy for written and deposition discovery;
• preparing written and deposition discovery;
• researching and drafting motions;
• assisting with preparation for trials and evidentiary hearings;
• meeting and conferring with opposing counsel; and
Ideal candidates will:
• be driven to have a career in litigation;
• enjoy providing valuable analysis and strategy on a variety of cases;
• have stellar academic credentials; and
• have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Prestigious law firm provides great environment and working atmosphere.
To hear more (confidentially of course), please email your resume along with salary expectations.
*Referral fee applies only if and when the candidate referred to us is hired by the firm seeking candidates.
Talent Acquisition Specialist