Plaintiff Trial Associate Attorney – Oakland, CA
Asbestos Plaintiffs law firm is seeking a capable Civil Litigation Associate Trial Attorney to join our growing firm at our Oakland, CA office.
This Is a Case Management Position And Responsibilities Include:
• Taking and Defending Depositions
• Propounding and Responding to Written Discovery
• Court Appearances
• First Chair Trial Work The ideal candidate will possess excellent legal research and writing abilities, the ability to cultivate and maintain strong client relationships, and an enthusiastic desire to work as part of a team on behalf of injured clients.
Experience working with Attorney General Office or Prosecuting Attorney's Office a plus.
Preferred / Required Qualifications:
• 3+ Years (3-10+) of Asbestos or Personal Injury Experience is Preferred
• Must be a Member of the California State Bar
• Ability to Travel Our firm strives to offer the most comprehensive and competitive benefits packages to all full-time employees.
Benefits include: Health, Dental and Vision Insurance 401(k) PTO & Paid Holidays Paid Parking A convivial work environment
Compensation will be commensurate with experience, salary is flexible depending on the candidate (they told us to send over candidates with salary expectations)
Prestigious law firm provides great environment and working atmosphere.
To hear more (confidentially of course), please email your resume along with salary expectations.
Nationwide Legal Recruitment and Placement