Insurance Recovery Attorney - Miami
- Miami, FL
Insurance Recovery Associate Attorney - Miami, FL (they pay "big firm" rates!)
We are working with the Insurance Recovery group of a global law firm that is currently seeking an exceptional Florida licensed associate attorney to join the Miami office. This industry focused group represent corporate and individual policyholders throughout the United States in a wide range of cutting edge matters, including policy review and investigations, provider disputes, contractual disputes, and class actions.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Candidates with insurance litigation experience must be adverse to insurance companies or have waivable conflicts.
- 3-5+ years of mid-large size law firm experience in complex litigation and arbitration.
- Excellent academic credentials and strong writing, research, analytical and verbal communication skills, including Spanish.
- While policyholders experience is a plus, we encourage lawyers to apply with exceptional skills, willing to commit to practice and eager to learn.
- Familiarity with State Court Rules and E-Discovery, specifically Relativity.
- Experience handling multiple cases, and ability to serve as the point on litigation, including coordinating with other associates and staff and acting as client contact is a plus.
- Candidate must have demonstrated project management skills and be able to take a case and run with it.
- Deposition and/or courtroom experience required.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience, salary is flexible.
Prestigious law firm provides great environment and working atmosphere.
To hear more (confidentially of course), please email your resume along with salary expectations.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Friday, November 29, 2019