Litigation Legal Secretary-San Francisco
- San Francisco, CA
Litigation Legal Secretary-San Francisco, Ca
One of our AM Law 100 firms is seeking a litigation legal secretary to join their growing firm. The ideal candidate will know the essential functions of a legal secretary such as: transcript documents, e-filing and manual filing, proof reading documents, trial preparation, coordinate telephone messages, conference calls, and travel arrangements, input and edit attorney time entries, coordinate billing, and assist the team with over flow as needed.
- 5+ years of experience as a legal secretary in a law firm.
- 3+ years of litigation experience
- Litigation software knowledge, including Adobe, timekeeping software, Outlook, PACER.
- Comfortable with producing Table of Authorities and Table of Contents.
- Familiar with state and federal court rules and filing procedures
- Ability to type 70 WPM
- 4 year degree preferred, but not required.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience, salary is flexible depending on the candidate (they told us to send over candidates with salary expectations)Prestigious law firm provides great environment and working atmosphere.To hear more (confidentially of course), please email your resume along with salary expectations.
Kind Regards,Karrissa JohnstonTalent Acquisition Specialistkjohnston@alchemylegalrecruiting.com
Monday, January 13, 2020