Senior Legal Recruiting Coordinator - DC
- Washington, DC
Legal Recruitment Senior Coordinator - Washington, DC
Primarily responsible for the coordination of the Summer Associate Program. Work closely with Summer Associate Program Committee. Coordinate social events and the assignments process. Prepare draft annual Summer Program budget and work with Manager to track summer spending against the approved budget.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Coordinate the Summer Program-specific diversity programs, such as the LCLD 1L Scholars Program and SEO Intern Program.
- Coordinate the on-campus interview program (OCI) and callback interview process including law school registration and other OCI-related logistics, staffing of firm hospitality suites, scheduling callback interviews, “second-look” visits and post-offer recruiting events.Work closely with school relationship managers regarding year-round recruiting initiatives on various law school campuses.
- Work closely with the Legal Recruitment Manager on lateral associate hiring.Prepare weekly reports for the lateral hiring partners and Management Committee Liaison summarizing the lateral recruiting pipeline.
- Draft annual year-end recruiting report for the Hiring Committee. Work with Manager and Director to finalize report for presentation and distribution.
- Assist Manager with training new team members on department policies, procedures and databases.
- Monitor and update applicant information in recruiting database (viRecruit) as needed.
- Perform additional duties as assigned by the Director of Legal Recruitment and the Legal Recruitment Manager.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- An undergraduate degree.
- A minimum of three (3)+ years of legal recruiting experience in a law firm setting is required.
- Excellent attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Proven ability to interface with personnel at all levels.
- Strong MSOffice skills needed, with particular attention to Excel.
- Experience with viRecruit or another Legal Recruitment database is strongly preferred.
- During peak seasons (May through September), availability for overtime is necessary.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience, salary is flexible.
Prestigious law firm provides great environment and working atmosphere.
To hear more (confidentially of course), please email your resume along with salary expectations.
*Referral fee applies only if and when the candidate referred to us is hired by the firm seeking candidates.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Thursday, June 6, 2019