Office Services & Facilities Specialist - SF
- San Francisco, CA
Office Services & Facilities Specialist - San Francisco, CA
We are working with a top law firm that seeks a highly motivated Office Services & Facilities Specialist to join its dynamic team. The Office Services & Facilities Specialist will oversee and coordinate office services and facilities functions for the San Francisco office. This position will support these support functions at the direction of the PA Director of Administration (DOA). They will consider candidates without legal experience from other professional service firms and/or companies.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Oversee day-to-day office service and facility functions.
- Responsible for optimal service delivery; routinely review and evaluate service delivery standards.
- Oversee on site vendors and their work, coordinate maintenance of office with building engineers and other consultants as needed.
- Oversee office facilities including on-going maintenance of space and furniture, purchase of specialized or replacement office furniture and equipment.
- Assist with requests for proposal from vendors for facility related items, supplies and contracts. Evaluate service quality, cost effectiveness and make recommendations to DOA.
- Acts as a liaison with property management and subtenants (by direction of DOA); develop key business relationships with firm vendors and suppliers.
- Oversee office services, records and facilities.
- Maintain the relationship with the office services providers; oversee confidentiality compliance to firm standard; follow up with vendors regarding complaints and seek resolution, recommend improvements to existing procedures.
- Assist with monitoring of office security in cooperation with the firm wide Director of Security; support adherence to fire codes; participate in training of emergency response, maintain emergency equipment.
- Monitor building services including janitorial services, outside janitor services, recycling and shredding. Oversee the purchase of office and cleaning supplies, kitchen equipment, etc.
- Maintain vendor maintenance records, operating manuals and purchasing records on designated furniture and equipment and selected kitchen equipment.
- Create and maintain a San Francisco office procedure and operations manual.
- Monitor spending to be in line with established budgets, report to DOA on department productivity, quality standards and performance of departmental.
- Oversee the following functions: Facilities; Office Services; Records.
- Catering set ups and breakdowns in conference rooms
- Perform other duties and tasks as assigned.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 2-10+ years’ experience in law firm or other service oriented environment. Hotel industry background is a PLUS.
- Excellent written, verbal, organizational, technical and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong customer service skills.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience, salary is flexible.
Prestigious law firm provides great environment and working atmosphere.
To hear more (confidentially of course), please email your resume along with salary expectations.
*Referral fee applies only if and when the candidate referred to us is hired by the firm seeking candidates.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Wednesday, September 4, 2019