Insolvency Associate Attorney - NY
- New York, NY
Insolvency Associate Attorney - New York, NY
One of our top law firms has an immediate opening for an associate with 3-6+ years of experience to work in its Insolvency and Restructuring Practice Section.
- 3-6+ years of experience with insolvency and restructuring.
- Experience in both in-court and out-of-court restructurings, representing creditors, debtors and/or other significant stakeholders.
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal and communication skills, exceptional writing skills, a solid knowledge of the principal phases of a bankruptcy case, and some exposure to the corporate and finance aspects of consensual out-of-court distressed restructurings.
- Strong academic background and be admitted and in good standing as a member of the New York State Bar.
- Current or prior employment with an Am Law 200 firm is a plus.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience, salary is flexible (they pay "big firm" rates!).
Prestigious law firm provides great environment and working atmosphere.
To hear more (confidentially of course), please email your resume along with salary expectations.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Friday, November 29, 2019