Employment Litigation Attorney - DC
- Washington, DC
Employment Litigation Attorney - Washington, DC
We are working with a major law firm that has an immediate opening for an employment litigation attorney with at least 4-10+ years of experience in employment litigation/counseling. Resident in the firm’s Washington, D.C., office, the ideal candidate will have solid knowledge of employment law, including hands-on experience handling a range of employment cases and counseling matters. If preferred by the candidate, this position can be a 75% FTE position (30-35 hours per week), with occasional telework consistent with work responsibilities!
- 4-10+ years experience in a large law firm.
- Experience with first- or second-chairing employment litigation.
- Experience with depositions, witness preparation, drafting motions, and trial preparation is a plus, as is membership in the Virginia bar.
- Bachelor's degree and a Juris doctorate degree (JD) from an accredited law school.
- Must be a member or eligible to become a member of the District of Columbia Bar.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills (both oral and written), strong analytical skills, and knowledge of and a commitment to the ethics and conduct codes that are a requirement for the proper and legal practice of the law.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience, salary is flexible (they pay "big firm" rates!).
Prestigious law firm provides great environment and working atmosphere.
To hear more (confidentially of course), please email your resume along with salary expectations.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Tuesday, August 20, 2019