Market Research Specialist - Los Angeles
- Los Angeles, CA
Market Research Specialist - Los Angeles, CA
One of our top law firms is seeking a detailed-oriented Marketing Research Specialist to conduct market and competitive intelligence research, and to support the Firm’s client relationship management program on a wide variety of research activities.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- Minimum of three years of experience performing business-related research and analysis on markets, industries, companies, and individuals.
- Experience in a law firm or other professional services firm environment.
- Familiarity with news, legal, business information sources, and a wide variety of interdisciplinary materials.
- Experience in performing legal analysis and issue spotting.
- Solid knowledge of legal issues by industry.
- Excellent writing skills at a professional audience level.
- Ability to set priorities, manage projects, and adhere to critical deadlines.
- Critical thinking, analytical skills, and attention to detail and accuracy.
- Integrity, accountability, and resourcefulness.
- Proficiency in MS Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) required.
- Experience in InterAction client relationship.
- Experience in social media monitoring highly desirable.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct, manage, and support the production of accurate client industry market competitive intelligence research, and analysis in support of pitches, RFPs, and a variety of other business development and strategic planning initiatives.
- Interpret and analyze research data and news developments, and distill them into concise,understandable summaries and graphic formats.
- Assist in the development of primary and secondary market research in support of strategic planning, and specific marketing initiatives, as required.
- Assist with the preparation of company profiles,bios, news research, and corporate transactional,regulatory compliance, and litigation reports.
- Conduct and/or participate in work product quality review and audits.
- Assist with any other duties assigned to fully meet the requirements and needs of the team/department.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience, salary is flexible.
Prestigious law firm provides great environment and working atmosphere.
To hear more (confidentially of course), please email your resume along with salary expectations.
*Referral fee applies only if and when the candidate referred to us is hired by the firm seeking candidates.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Wednesday, July 10, 2019