Market Research Specialist - Los Angeles
- Los Angeles, CA
Market Research Specialist - Los Angeles, CA
We are working with a great law firm that is seeking a detailed-oriented research specialist to conduct market and competitive intelligence research and to support the firm’s client relationship management program on a wide variety of research activities. This position can be based out of any of the firm’s California offices and reports to the Manager of Market Research, based in Los Angeles, California.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Conduct, manage and support the production of accurate client, industry, market and competitive intelligence research and analysis in support of pitches, RFPs and a variety of other business development and strategic planning initiatives.
- Interpret and analyze research data and news developments and distill them into concise, understandable summaries and graphic formats
- Assist in the development of primary and secondary market research in support of strategic planning and specific marketing initiatives, as required
- Assist with the preparation of company profiles, bios, news research and corporate transactional, regulatory compliance and litigation reports
- Conduct and/or participate in work product quality review and audits
- Assist with any other duties assigned to fully meet the requirements and needs of the team/department
- Excellent writing skills at a professional audience level
- Solid knowledge of legal issues by industry
- Experience in performing legal analysis and issue spotting
- Familiarity with news, legal and business information sources and a wide variety of interdisciplinary materials
- Ability to set priorities, manage projects and adhere to critical deadlines
- Integrity, accountability and resourcefulness
- Critical thinking and analytical skills and attention to detail and accuracy
- Four year college degree
- Minimum of five years’ experience performing business-related research and analysis on markets, industries, companies, and individuals
- Experience in a law firm or other professional services firm environment.
- Proficiency in MS Office software (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) required, experience in Interaction client relationship management software preferred
- Experience in social media monitoring highly desirable
Friday, January 4, 2019