Trademark Legal Assistant - DC
- Washington, DC
Trademark Legal Assistant - Washington, DC
One of our top IP law firm's is seeking a Trademark Legal Assistant to join its dynamic trademark support services department. This position will utilize knowledge of trademark laws and procedures, both foreign and domestic, to assist team members and attorneys.
- Preparing filings and correspondence and managing deadlines for both foreign and domestic trademark prosecution matters.
- Reviewing client and vendor bills for accuracy and compliance with firm/client guidelines.
- Resolving billing discrepancies and making recommendations for revisions as appropriate.
- Conducting clearance searches and other duties, as assigned.
- At least 3+ years of both domestic and international trademark prosecution experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of related experience.
- Demonstrated research skills and knowledge of legal and business databases and other research sources.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and the capability to maintain an extensive docket and manage multiple projects.
- A demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, experience with database programs and document management systems are a plus, the ability to work independently, manage multiple priorities and work well under deadlines, is required.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience, salary is flexible.
Prestigious law firm provides great environment and working atmosphere.
To hear more (confidentially of course), please email your resume along with salary expectations.
*Referral fee applies only if and when the candidate referred to us is hired by the firm seeking candidates.
To view all of our open positions:
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Thursday, May 9, 2019