Construction Litigation Associate - Portland
- Portland, OR
Construction Litigation Associate - Portland, OR
One of our top law firms is seeking a mid-level associate with 3-5+ years of experience in construction litigation.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Experience with the phases of construction litigation, including factual investigation, electronic discovery, taking and defending depositions, and dispositive motion practice.
- Experience in drafting construction and design contracts in the communications, health care, and technology industries, as well as other similar industries, is preferred, but not required.
- Current membership in the Oregon State Bar or eligibility for reciprocity is required.
- Current membership in the Washington State Bar or eligibility for reciprocity is a plus.
- Strong communication and writing skills, good judgment, analytical ability, and the ability to work in a team environment.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience, salary is flexible.
Prestigious law firm provides great environment and working atmosphere.
To hear more (confidentially of course), please email your resume along with salary expectations.
*Referral fee applies only if and when the candidate referred to us is hired by the firm seeking candidates.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Thursday, July 11, 2019