Senior Staff Accountant (Treasury) - DC
- Washington, DC
Senior Staff Accountant (Treasury) – Washington, DC
We are working with a major Am Law 100 firm that is seeking an experienced Senior Staff Accountant to join its DC office. The Senior Staff Accountant - Treasury position will focus on Firm wide cash management, payment processing, and bank reporting.
- BA/BS in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or related fields.
- 2-7+ years of experience in Corporate Cash Management, Banking, and Payment Processing.
- Intermediate to Advanced level of Microsoft Office Suite and Excel.
- Prior law firm experience a plus.
- Thomson Reuters 3E Elite or Accounting systems experience.
- Chrome River experience a plus.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Firm wide cash and liquidity management including daily cash report and position to determine internal bank account funding requirements and borrowing needs.
- Transaction execution of vendor payments including wires and ACH. Analyst will work closely with Accounts Payable AP to ensure on time payment. In addition to the tracking of payments, the Analyst will manage any payment issue including outstanding payments, payment returns/rejections, and refunds.
- Daily and monthly Financial Institution reporting on balances and transactions.
- Forecasting on a cash basis with guidance from the budget and cash projections to predict cash balances and borrowing needs.
- Develop monthly reporting on interest expense, bank fees, etc.
- Assist with monthly Cash Flow reporting.
- Assist with bank management such as- opening and closing of accounts, maintaining signature file, monitoring bank services, updating letter of credit file.
- Point person for department metrics and analysis.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience, salary is flexible.
Prestigious law firm provides great environment and working atmosphere.
To hear more (confidentially of course), please email your resume along with salary expectations.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Tuesday, November 19, 2019