Labor & Employment - SF
- San Francisco, CA
Labor & Employment litigation Associate – San Francisco
One of our international law firms is seeking an associate attorney with at least 2 years of relevant experience in the labor and employment area to join their San Francisco office.
- 2+ years of employment litigation experience
- Candidates must either have traditional labor experience or be willing to develop such experience after being hired by working on union campaigns, labor arbitration, and other traditional labor matters.
- Class/collective action and affirmative action/OFCCP experience are a plus but not required.
- Our national practice provides the opportunity to represent clients throughout the country and to be a part of a vibrant growth-oriented team.
- We are looking for individuals with strong academic credentials, solid experience in the labor/employment area, a willingness to travel, and a desire to do interesting work.
- The position has a 1,950 billable hour requirement (which can include up to 50 hours of pro bono work)
For consideration and to hear more (confidentially of course), please email your resume along with salary expectations.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Wednesday, November 6, 2019