Commercial Real Estate Paralegal - NY
- New York, NY
Commercial Real Estate (Transactional) Paralegal - New York, NY
We are working with a Top Boutique Real Estate Law Firm (15 attorneys) that is seeking a seasoned Commercial Real Estate Transactional Paralegal to assist in all components of sophisticated commercial sales, acquisitions, leases and financing for entrepreneurial real estate clients with a focus on commercial lending.
Looking for someone seasoned and experienced. Someone who is dependable and can run deals on their own and will require minimal training– will pay based on experience. Tremendous opportunity for growth and advancement!
- 5-15+ years of experience assisting attorneys handing complicated commercial transactions.
- Experience in Commercial Lending is a prerequisite.
- Strong proofreading, organizational and motivational skills required.
- Ideal candidates will have demonstrated a high level of independence and legal acumen with a friendly demeanor.
- Prepare first draft of commercial loan documents for review by attorney.
- Manage commercial loan process from inception to close.
- Review and Abstract Commercial Contracts of Sale.
- Commercial Lease review and Abstract.
- Drafting of corporate documents including operating agreements, incumbency certificates, Member consents, LLC Certificates.
- Assist attorneys draft contracts, leases and amendments.
- General support to firm transactional department.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience, salary is flexible.
Prestigious law firm provides great environment and working atmosphere.
To hear more (confidentially of course), please email your resume along with salary expectations.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Tuesday, November 12, 2019